Friday, December 9, 2011

I Am Thankful - Guest Post by Alli Stilp


photo courtesy of Photography by Elise

Alli (2nd grade – 7 years old) had to write a report for school titled I Am Thankful.  She actually took her time and used her best handwriting.  It looked so un-sloppy that I honestly thought she brought home the wrong paper.  But no.  It was really hers.  Here’s what she wrote without corrections for spelling or word choices.  She melts me.

“I am thankful for family mebers that I can love on.  I’m also thankful for friends to have playdates with.  I am really thankful for food to fill up my belly.  I’m also thankful for school to fill my brain up with good stuff like writing & math & reading.  I’m thankful for toys to have fun with & play with.  I love giving thanks to God & to my parents.

Sincerely,

Alli”

What are you thankful for today?  Why not write it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment