Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Studying in Africa by Grant Stilp


Grant wrote this writing sample recently in fourth grade. The assignment was to draft a creative writing piece using assigned vocabulary words in context and to try to spell everything correctly. I could only find one misspelled word. Here's what he wrote (didn't he do good?).

"Studying in Africa

This is my third day in South Africa on the Boone and Crocket game reserve. I feel peculiar with all these pros. I yearned to get out and tag all these animals. The leader was bewildered when I tranquilized an elephant, a leopard, and an endangered vulture all in one week. We made a bargain that I would tranquilize and they would collar and track. All the pros were impressed with my skills. Thank you for reading this see you soon.

Sinserely,
Grant Stilp"

No comments:

Post a Comment