Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates for Those Following David Hames

Friends - thank you for praying for David Hames. As of this morning, it's been one week and we are all still waiting for him to be found. Miraculously, the rescue workers are still hearing signs of life from the rubble so the efforts continue to be search and rescue.

Renee', David's wife, released this statement on Sunday. "For all the people who know and love David with me, we need to remember that God says, “Be still and know that I am God.” He is our God who will provide beauty and joy even in the midst of devastation. I have been blessed with friends who have tucked me under their wings and have prayed with me, encouraged me, supported me, and cried with me. Because of the support structure they have built around me, I have felt a great peace. Please continue to pray for David’s rescue and well-being."

The local news channel did a story on David. And here's an article. We are still praying for a miracle. Thank you for sharing the weight of this burden. I'm updating my Facebook status as Melanie (my friend leading the public relations) updates hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment