Monday, February 23, 2009

More Funny Kid Stuff...


Paige, who will be 3 on Friday (SNIFF) was walking down the stairs and Dusty, our 35 pound labradoodle, rambunctiously came flying down past Paige and knocked her down. She fell one stair and was completely fine, but was really indignant and upset. Curt picked her up to comfort her while she bawled and dragged out the drama. Through her tears, she wailed, "Dusty runned into me. Dusty falled me."

Grant, who is 7 going on 40, spilled a drop of milk at supper. He watched it spread on the table and then announced, "The milk drop looks like Borneo." A blank look came over my face as I asked, "What exactly is Borneo?" Curt, thinking he could outsmart our 7-year-old piped up, "It's a country." Grant got this huge smile and confidently announced in his most authoritative voice, "NO. It's not a country. It's an island off the coast of India (or some country like that and I've already forgotten the country he named)." Grant triumphantly gazed at his idiotic family and Curt and I couldn't help but laugh. Then I remembered why I knew Borneo and it was not geographically related at all. They filmed a Survivor series there. Now aren't I smart?

No comments:

Post a Comment