Friday, August 1, 2008

Look What the Lord has done!








Okay - when I first met Curt and he was in his crazy Pentacostal days, we used to sing this song from the Brownsville, Florida, revival called "Look what the Lord has done. He healed my body - He touched my Mind. He saved me, just in time, oh I'm gonna praise His name. Each day, it's just the same. Come on and praise Him - Look what the Lord has done!" I've been singing that song all morning.


Girls, I've been looking for wood play structures/swing sets on Craigslist 3 times a day for two weeks and keep coming in second place to the free ones and the ones that fit my whopping $50 budget. This morning, I was SO discouraged and really gave it to God. Right before swim lessons, I posted an ad on Craigslist saying we wanted a swing set. NEVER thought anyone would respond, especially since I listed that I only had $50 to spend. Would you believe that a woman called me two hours later and has a wooden swing set AND a two-story fort/climbing wall/slide! And she wants to GIVE it to us. We're "doing her a favor" to take it out of her yard. We are SO excited about God's provision and wanted to share our excitement with you! I've attached a couple pictures from our "preview" session. Now to find a truck to haul it to our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment